The storage at Swiss Gold Safe – independent of banks and offshore
Allocated & segregated storage (domestic and bonded vault Switzerland)
- In exclusively private high security vaults, optionally in the bonded warehouse (also known as customs warehouse or free zone, for e.g. silver without VAT). Possible for investors domiciled in Switzerland and Liechtenstein, too.
- Storage of your property according to art. 472 of the Swiss Code of Obligations.
- All goods are stored allocated and segregated from each other in dedicated safe deposit boxes or pallets in the name of the client.
- Full risk insurance against the loss of your precious metals (theft, robbery, fraud, fire, water etc.) from Lloyds London.
- The stored goods are always off-balance from Swiss Gold Safe – and hence not subject to any default risk.
- The private physical storage serves as a protection from a possible confiscation. These dangers exist with e.g. safe deposit boxes or metal accounts with banks.
- Storage of bank notes possible for Swiss institutional clients.
- Buying and selling of precious metals like gold and silver through our partner/broker Echtgeld Ltd.
Info and prices (domestic and bonded vault)
|Ø stored value in Mio CHF||Gold / Platinum p.a||Silver / Palladium p.a.|
|0.1 – 1.0||0.75 %||1.00 %|
|1.0 – 5.0||0.65 %||0.90 %|
|5.0 – 10.0||0.50 %||0.80 %|
|> 10.0||on request||on request|
We accept payments in Swiss Francs, Euros, US-Dollars as well as Bitcoin and Ether.
We remain at your disposal for further info, individual inquiries and questions via our contact form .
|Segregated storage –
domestic and free zone
|Safe deposit boxes|
|Amsteg UR (Gotthard vault)
(for institutional clients)
|Altdorf UR (Gotthard vault)||–||✓|
|Zurich Embraport ZH||✓||–|
|Zurich Lufingen ZH||✓ (only domestic)||–|