The storage at Swiss Gold Safe Ltd. – independent of banks and offshore
Segregated storage (domestic and bonded warehouse Switzerland)
- In exclusively private high security vaults and optionally in the bonded warehouse (also for investors domiciled in Switzerland and Liechtenstein).
- Storage of your property according to art. 404 of the Swiss Code of Obligations.
- All goods are stored segregated from each other in dedicated safe deposit boxes or pallets in the name of the client.
- Full risk insurance against the loss of your precious metals (theft, robbery, fraud, fire, water etc.) from Lloyds London.
- The stored goods are always off-balance from Swiss Gold Safe Ltd – and hence not subject to any default risk.
- The private physical storage serves as a protection from a possible confiscation (these dangers exist with e.g. safe deposit boxes or metal accounts with banks).
- Storage of bank notes possible for Swiss institutional clients.
- Buying and selling of precious metals through our partner/broker Echtgeld Ltd.
We accept payments in Swiss Francs, Euros, US-Dollars as well as Bitcoin and Ether.
We remain at your disposal for further info (e.g. storage prices) and questions via our contact form .